VirtueMart is an Open Source E-Commerce solution to be used together with a Content Management System (CMS) called Joomla!. Joomla! and VirtueMart are written in PHP and can be used in typical PHP/MySQL environments.
With its fully-featured eCommerce engine, VirtueMart is perfect to sell your Goods online and drive your Business to new Heights. Despite being Open Source Software it powers large Online Shops providing the Performance, Usability and Security you expect from professional Software.
- Flexible Tax Models
- Multiple Currencies
- Multiple Languages
Product Catalog Features
- Manages an unlimited Number of Products and Categories
- Can be used as a Shop or just as an Online-Catalog (you can even turn off Price Display)
- Quick Search for Products, Categories and Manufacturers; filter by features or discounted Products
- Product Ratings & Testimonials (moderated or auto-published)
- Feature specific Products by setting them "on special"
- Handles downloadable Products (virtual Goods)
- Multiple Images and Files (like Spec Sheets and Flyers) per Product
- Attributes (like Size or Color) can be added to Product
- Types for Classification (like "Car", "Motorbike" or "Music Album")
- Shopper Groups for Customers (allows different Price Levels and Payment Options),
- Multiple Prices per Product (Quantity-based and/or Shopper Group-based Prices)
- Flexible Price Display (number & currency formatting; including or excluding tax)
- On-the-Fly Price Conversion between different Currencies using Live Rates from the ECB or other banks
- Shop Statistics / Control Panel with a Summary of new Customers, new Orders....
- Stock Level Control for Products and Item
- Order Management with Order History, Customer Notification and Order Edit Functionality
- Basic Reporting Feature: sold Items, monthly/yearly Revenue
- Order Status Management
- Manage different Currencies, Countries & States
- Capable of live Credit Card Processing
- Pre-defined Payment Gateways like authorize.net®, PayPal, 2Checkout, eWay, Worldpay, PayMate and NoChex
- Extend your Shop with other Payment Modules using the Payment Module API!
- Flexible Shipping Carriers and Rates Configuration
- Live-Shipping Rates using Shipping Modules (e.g. InterShipper, UPS, USPS, FedEx or Canada Post; Modules can use the Shipping Rate API).
- Extend your Shop with other Shipping Modules using the Shipping Module API!